American Axle & Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Axle & Manufacturing Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2017

2.4

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Axle & Manufacturing.

Interview

Interview was easy. Started with phone interview that lasted 20 min. 3 hours later they contact recruiter stating they want another interview. So now I got a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle 2 or 3 people go home due to sickness and the machine has to run   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Axle & Manufacturing (Detroit, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Great and on time, good people, nice office. new building. area looked dangerous. manufacturing in china, thailand, China is about to hold a giant meeting on spending billions to reshape the world

Finance Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Axle & Manufacturing (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Process was quick and easy and took less than a month. I applied online off of their career page, had a phone interview/screening followed by 2 in person interview. I was interviewed by 3 different people on the team to see if i would mesh. Really enjoyed it.

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Axle & Manufacturing (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I worked directly with a recruiter. The process went pretty quickly. I was approached for the position, resume was submitted and I had an interview within the week. I think a lot of how quickly everything moved was depended on the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked me about specifics on my resume and how the work experience applied to the position.   Answer Question

IT Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Axle & Manufacturing (Detroit, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got called for interview. I heard they pay their interns very well. Interview questions were all behavioral. I didn't like the fact that they ignore you and don't even send you an email that you did not get the job. They just keep you waiting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you couldn't solve a problem on your own? What did you do to get it done?   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Axle & Manufacturing (Detroit, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

After meeting talent acquisition representatives at a career fair, I applied for a specific role online. Shortly after, was scheduled for an onsite interview with 2 people. After completion of the first interview, I was scheduled for an additional interview with wit two more people. From initial contact to final interview, the process was about 4 weeks. Feedback was given quickly and professionally at every step.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would make a great addition to our team?   1 Answer

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Axle & Manufacturing (Detroit, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Great, lots of question related to the position, you need to know what you are doing. You will be asked about different types of studies and how can you help the company.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Axle & Manufacturing (Detroit, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

Met a hiring manager at the career fair and received a call a few days later for an interview. Went into the office and sat in the office with the manager I work for now, no HR people, where he asked me normal questions and was very accommodating. He took a lot of edge off by being comforting

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you think you have learned to manage your time through your current job?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Three Rivers, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Axle & Manufacturing (Three Rivers, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

Was fairly simple. Were interested in hand on experience. Helps a ton if you know someone who works there. Questions were not company focused mainly asked if I knew anything about what they did there. Very relaxed interview as well. Make sure to bring 3-5 copies of your resume.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the interviewee. Mostly just BS'd. Fairly easy interview.   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at American Axle & Manufacturing (Detroit, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Set up over email, rescheduled many times due to availability of the HR. Had one phone conversation to verify few personal information then scheduled for one on one interview. Was interviewed by 3 employees and was very pleasant interview.