American Bar Association Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at American Bar Association

1 Interview Review

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Bar Association (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for online and the process took almost two months. First, be prepared to deal with an antiquated online application system. They really need to use an online application that was created in the 21st century. Two weeks after submitting my application, I received an email from a Program Associate requesting a phone interview (it took me over an hour to complete). The interview (on March 27, 2017) lasted for about 45 minutes and I thought it when well. I was told that I should hear from her in a week or maybe two. I followed up after not hearing any for two weeks--I also saw that they reposted the position. I did get an answer--the associated explained that they always repost positions until they are filled. I'm not sure if I believe that but I had a feeling that they were going to offer the position to another candidate. On May 4, 2017, I received a rejection email.

Interview Questions