American Bar Association Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Bar Association Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at American Bar Association

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Bar Association (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

First Applied Online to the Government and public sector law division. Then I was contacted via email to come into the office. The office interview was very casual and a walk through my resume. It was with 3 people from their current staff.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Bar Association

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Bar Association (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was good. They greeted me and asked me to talk about myself. Then they asked me why I was interested in interning there. Then they talked about the American bar association and the project they were working on. Then they asked me what skills I have to contribute to the project. Then they said they would get back to me within 3-5 days and they did just that.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Bar Association (Washington, DC) in November 2014.

Interview

Two interviews. Phone and in person. Usual interview questions. Getting to know you and how your skills relate with the job. Second round interview was very specific to the team id be working with. They were really nice and helped me stay calm during the entire interview.