American Bar Association Program Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Bar Association Program Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at American Bar Association

Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Bar Association (Washington, DC) in August 2015.

Interview

Many questions, and several interviews. Often the questions just repeated themselves as there were so many different people to speak to. HR director began the process with a general screening, followed by a phone interview with a panel of people, and finally in person interviews (1:1) with several of the managers.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle bureaucracy (and have you experienced working in a bureaucratic environment before)?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Bar Association

Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Bar Association in February 2015.

Interview

First you meet with HR for general interview questions e.g., why do you want to work for the ABA? If selected for an interview with the hiring manager, he or she will interview you and ask mostly behavioral questions e.g., tell me how you handled a difficult customer. Depending on the job and department you might be called in for a third interview with the department team. The questions they ask are designed to get a sense of how you approach teamwork.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer