American Bar Association Staff Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at American Bar Association

2.5

Staff Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Bar Association (Washington, DC).

Interview

Two weeks after I applied, I was called for an interview. The interview took around 45 minutes. There was not a 'tell me about yourself" question. They straight went to the work and asked why do I want the position. They gave a few hypothesis related to the task the position requires.
Overall, It went well and the interviewers were nice, to the point and professional.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to suggest annual strategy for the program.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Bar Association

Staff Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Bar Association.

Interview

I was contacted to interview for a staff attorney position and asked to come in and interview with the current staff members. It was an approximately 45 minute panel interview. I contacted them to thank them shortly after the interview and also followed up about a month later. No one ever responded or even sent me a form email to let me know the results of the process. I would have appreciated the courtesy of a response in some form.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with the fact that this position does not involve litigation?   1 Answer