American Cancer Society Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Cancer Society Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position online, directly from their website. Waited for months and then received an email to be invited for an in-person interview. The interview was at the division office and lasted about and hour. The in-person interview was in a comfortable setting with two representatives. The in-person interview was followed by a phone interview, which was slightly more than half an hour. Both were not too difficult.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Cancer Society

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

All applications go down to HQ based in Atlanta. HQ does the initial phone interview and then they pass your information on to the local office. I had an in person interview with the office manager and office coordinator. Following that, they called me in for another interview with the State Vice President. A day or so later, they called me with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle office conflict?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I initially declined the job offer because the pay was too low. In my phone interview, I was told that thee would be some room to negotiate on my salary, which there was. I was able to negotiate an increase of $3,500 per year when my initial request was $5,000 more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kearney, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Kearney, NE) in July 2010.

Interview

Applied online. Initial interview via phone, second interview with 4 people. All people in interview were very nice, best questions asked by main office personnel, on-site personnel so-so. Work culture appeared to be controlled chaos.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an experience you have had with someone who was angry with you and how you handled it.   Answer Question