American Cancer Society Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Regional Special Events Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Baltimore, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

Great conversation and I was able to answer all their questions. I was screened by three employees and was asked many questions that were based on their job description. I was also asked to present some examples of my pass work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of your special events that you ran   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

All applications go down to HQ based in Atlanta. HQ does the initial phone interview and then they pass your information on to the local office. I had an in person interview with the office manager and office coordinator. Following that, they called me in for another interview with the State Vice President. A day or so later, they called me with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle office conflict?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I initially declined the job offer because the pay was too low. In my phone interview, I was told that thee would be some room to negotiate on my salary, which there was. I was able to negotiate an increase of $3,500 per year when my initial request was $5,000 more.