American Cancer Society Donation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Donation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Austin, TX).

Interview

I applied for a Donation Specialist because my friend worked there and told me about a position opening. So I applied online at Cancer.org.

Once they reviewed my application, a recruiter called me and did a small phone interview (asking why I want to work for the company and what my goals are) and told me information about the position.

Once that was passed, I had interviewed with two people in person. At first, they set you up with someone who does the job so you can get a hands on experience on what you'll have to do. It was nice to see because the job description online doesn't explain much. Also, it helps with interview questions. After shadowing a person, I had interviewed with the supervisors. They mostly asked behavioral questions and they wanted elaborate answers.

Interview Questions

• When given a question, answer with: what happened, who was involved, and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate pay, but I was happy with what they offered me. They also allowed me to choose my schedule.