American Cancer Society Epidemiologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Epidemiologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Pretty simple and straight forward. If the hiring manager likes your CV you will be invited for a phone interview and if that goes well then for an in person interview. After that your references will be called and then an offer will be extended. The tricky part is figuring out how much to ask for and the negotiation part can be difficult. The pay bands here are very wide (in some instances more than 50K) so you have to think carefully about how much you will ask for because of course they would prefer to pay you less. My advice would be to reach out to colleagues who may have more information about this.

Interview Questions

• Anticipate technical questions regarding epi and biostats but if you are prepared you should do fine.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Cancer Society

Epidemiologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Cancer Society.

Interview

Had a phone interview a week after I applied online. They asked basic questions about epidemiology and SAS programming. A few days later I got call back and went to their organization for onsite interview. Met with several people in the group and talked about my past experience. They were all very kind and showed me around their work environment. Very pleasant interview experience.

Interview Questions