American Cancer Society Event Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Birmingham, AL) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online and sent over my resume. After receiving the first step I had to answer roughly 50 questions to make it to the phone interview. About a week and a half later I received a phone call interview. My interview was about 30 - 40 minutes long. I had a girl that was based out of Birmingham and I was applying for a job in Memphis. The questions weren't necessarily difficult, but more personal opinion based. A lot of questions were based on how I would handle a family dealing with cancer and ideas I had about how to help them.

Interview Questions

• They had asked if I had any personal relation to cancer and how I dealt with it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Cancer Society

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Tampa, FL) in August 2008.

Interview

Basic behavioral and qualification questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you name a time you had difficulty with a client/customer and what was your reaction and plan of action?   Answer Question

Negotiation

To the point and quick