American Cancer Society Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I completed an online application on the company website. I sent in a cover letter and resume, and scheduled a phone interview. It took about one week for me to hear back about scheduling the interview after I applied. The interview was straight and to-the-point and lasted for just under half an hour. The questions were exactly what I expected, but they were mostly off the top of his head, so they were tailored to what I knew and was on my resume. I prefer this type of interview (as opposed to someone just reading off a list of questions that don't apply to me), so I found it to be a good experience. I sent a thank you note after the interview. About two weeks later, I emailed again to see if they had selected anyone, and I finally heard back that I had been extended an offer for the job.

Interview Questions

• What are skills you're hoping to get out of this internship?   Answer Question
  • Do you have any ideas for projects that you'd like to bring to this internship?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Cancer Society

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I was asked really general questions that just required going over my work history and digging for the reasons why I would like to join a non-profit organization like ACS. I found the interview process very straightforward actually and it was certainly the easiest one I've gone through.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation