Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Community Manager-Income Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Cancer Society.

I had already fulfilled a temporary position before beginning the interview process for a full-time position. It is important to stress being a mentor for the volunteers and not strictly being the decision maker. Events such as the Relay For Life fundraisers are volunteer driven by committees. Questions included how I would handle a difficult/headstrong volunteer who may try to use his/her "years of experience" to push his/her weight in the decision making process. Questions also consisted of how I would ensure fundraising goals were met and ideas I had to offer.

Interview Questions

• In both interviews I have had for ACS, I have been told that ACS is a non-smoking environment and whether or not this would be a problem for me. As a non-smoker it is not an issue, but this is something to consider as it is not allowed on their property.   Answer Question

I knew I would be relocating inside of a 2 year time frame and was told the position would ideally be best for someone who could commit to a 2 year season.