American Cancer Society Senior Manager, Relay for Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Cancer Society Senior Manager, Relay for Life Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

Was contacted about a week to set up interview after applying online. First interview was with the hiring manager by skype because I am overseas. Told at the end of the interview I would be contacted by HR to set up a second interview. Second interview was within a few days with HR and also took place by skype. Was told to expect to hear from them the following week.

Interview Questions

• Situation type questions. Second interview is 30 preset questions that they cannot rephrase but only repeat.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Cancer Society

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Interview

They start with a phone interview asking questions about your management style. If you are selected, you have an in-person interview with the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Very vague questions over the phone so it was hard to answer because there are so many possible answes   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Sacramento, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Online application through www.cancer.org then survey of questions if they're interested. Followed by a phone screening and face to face interview in the office. Questions are situational based. They want to hear how you handled specific situations. There's also a lot of questions about how you handle change.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations at the time I was hired.