American Cancer Society Office Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Cancer Society Office Coordinator Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Bryan, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I had only one quick phone interview and was offered the position about a week later. I was also already in the position as a Temp during my interview, so that may have had some pull during my hiring process. The interview was just me and a human resources employee from the Austin office.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Cancer Society

Office Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Cancer Society in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online, didn't hear back for maybe a month. I received an email asking if I could schedule a phone interview. After the end of the phone interview, I was told my information would be passed on to the hiring manager on site. They emailed to let me know they chose someone with more closely related skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you divide up the work for a project shared with another person   1 Answer

Office Coordinator Interview

Interview

Submit resume. Phone call within 2 weeks. First Interview with local office manager. Called in for second interview with Home Office HR. Received call within one week to accept the position.