American Cancer Society Relay Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Cancer Society Relay Manager Interview Questions

Relay Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Campbell, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

The initial phone interview with a recruiter was followed by an in person interview at a local office with two managers and then an online personality test. The process took a very long time from initial application to getting an in person interview. Once the in person interview took place, the process of offering the job was quick. The in person interview was mostly experienced based questions and asking for situational examples. It helps to have done research on the company's mission to help tailor your answers to their desired customer service outcomes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging customer service situation and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you went above and beyond to provide stellar customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Cancer Society

Relay Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Charlotte, NC) in March 2010.

Interview

I had a total of 4 interview but the process has changed. I am not sure how to answer this this happened so long ago.They now do a hiring process that is not local but starts in Atlanta.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background in sales. ( i don't have one)   Answer Question