American Cancer Society Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Cancer Society Senior Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

After sending my resume in response to an online posting, I received an email to set up a phone interview. During the interview I was told what the next steps would be and a time frame. Within that (relatively) short time frame, I was contacted to arrange an in-person meeting. At that meeting I was told I would be hearing from them, and within a week or so I did, setting up a second in-person interview. At that interview, I was told (very apologetically) that I would be asked to come in for a third interview. That happened quickly and an offer was made to me within a few days.

Interview Questions

• How I would distinguish this organization from other, similar organizations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Cancer Society

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

I had a basic screening phone interview with an HR. The next day I received an email asking me to do a phone interview with the supervisor for the position. After that i did an in person interview with the supervisor, followed by a phone interview with a small panel of supervisors for the market. The entire process was fairly easy, and took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about some of your experience working with volunteers.   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience with fundraising? Please share some examples.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Fresno, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone Panel Interview with about 8 questions specifically related to the role

Interview Questions

• How do you know you are being an effective trusted leader?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Positive