American Century Investments Investment Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Century Investments Investment Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at American Century Investments

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Century Investments (Kansas City, MO) in November 2010.

Interview

The process was very professional. A human resources representative made all the arrangements and handled initial introductions. They flew me in and arranged for my transportation from the airport. I had a full itinerary ahead of the trip so I knew the names and titles of everyone that I was going to meet. I met with 7 people total for about 45 minutes for each interview. One was with the hiring manager, one with the human resources representative, 2 with other members of the investment team, one with a member of another investment team, and one with the head of the department. The hiring manager also took me out to lunch. Each of the investment teams seem to have their own culture and way of doing things. They are very autonomous and teams within a similar product group may have a slightly different process and use different tools. However, all the teams seem very collaborative and collegial. It is a first class organization that truly values its people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Century Investments

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Century Investments (Mountain View, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Very long response time but once I got contacted initially things started to move quickly; interviewed with many team members; some I had no interactions with after I was hired at all, so not sure what the point. But everybody was very pleasant and professional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be a good candidate for this job   1 Answer