American Century Investments Interview Questions in Mountain View, CA | Glassdoor

American Century Investments Interview Questions in Mountain View, CA

2.5

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Century Investments (Mountain View, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruiter from staffing agency reached out on LinkedIn. I spoke with her and the Hiring Manager over the phone. There were two distinct rounds of interviews: 1) on-site with most of the team I'd be working with + another phone interview a few days later 2) meeting with boss's boss and newly hired team development lead. Found out shortly after the second round that I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Discussed expectations with recruiter (from staffing firm) and later with hiring manager.

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Century Investments (Mountain View, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Very long response time but once I got contacted initially things started to move quickly; interviewed with many team members; some I had no interactions with after I was hired at all, so not sure what the point. But everybody was very pleasant and professional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be a good candidate for this job   1 Answer