American Chemistry Council Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Chemistry Council

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at American Chemistry Council (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied via referral, was contacted within one day, had phone interview with HR rep 3 days later. Interview was straightforward, though some questions were a little unusual. HR rep told me a decision would be made in three weeks and they would let me know if I moved forward or not. The negative overall experience was that I never heard back, even after two follow-ups. Very unprofessional.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Chemistry Council in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got contacted by HR for a phone interview less than two weeks later. We scheduled an agreed upon time and had a phone interview that lasted close to an hour. The HR person explained she was gathering initial info for the hiring manager. It went well and she told me I was technically qualified. I did not get an offer. I later learned an internal candidate got the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked specific questions about my resume and and about my technical qualifications for the job. Nothing was too difficult.   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Chemistry Council in May 2013.

Interview

It was a standard interview process, initial with HR then onto face to face with VP and manager. HR department is really great, very nice and give you timely answers.

Interview Questions

• They ask you standard HR questions and then about your experience as it pertains to the role at hand.   Answer Question

Informational Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Chemistry Council (Washington, DC) in August 2012.

Interview

Was connected to the communications department of ACC by a friend. One of the directors personally contacted me to set up an informational interview, since no current openings were available. He set up a meeting with several communications staff.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals/aspirations?   1 Answer