American College of Cardiology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American College of Cardiology Interview Questions

Interviews at American College of Cardiology

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American College of Cardiology (Washington, DC).

Interview

First interviewed with HR over the phone, then an interview with my would-be supervisor over the phone, and finally an in-person interview with two of my would-be coworkers (supervisor was travelling) at Heart House in DC. The ACC didn't pay for the interview travel or relocation, which HR was upfront about.

The interviews in general were fairly laid back and average in terms of difficulty of questions asked and overall length. I appreciate that HR discussed the ACC at length at the end of our initial interview, talking about the work culture, the benefits, what's nearby, etc. Really helped me get a sense of where I was applying.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American College of Cardiology (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

Met with HR, hiring manager and current staff. Interview lasted about two and half hours . Asked pretty standard interview questions - Why do you want to work here, tell me about yourself. Describe a difficult situation and how you resolved it.

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American College of Cardiology in March 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview with an HR Representatitive, followed by a second phone interview with the team I would be working with that was about an hour long. I heard back from them a week later to set up an in person interview for a few days or week later. I met with my future boss for half hour and then for half hour with two other staff members.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me the position and a salary lower than I was okay with. I countered with an additional 10k and they met me in the middle.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American College of Cardiology (Washington, DC).

Interview

2 individuals questioned me. Was initially supposed to be a panel. Very attractive building and executives were professional and busy. Phone interview was 2 weeks prior to the in person interview.

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American College of Cardiology.

Interview

4 interviews
    1. HR
    2. HR in person
    3. Director
    4. Colleagues

The process went very smoothly up until the very end, which leads me to write this review. They did not inform me that I did not get the job and when I emailed them, they did not respond to any follow up emails in regards to me not hearing back from them. I waited a whole entire month. I felt that it was completely unprofessional and disrespectful on their end to never contact someone to tell them that someone else was chosen for the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you benefit the team
      Why you want to work for their company   Answer Question

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American College of Cardiology (Washington, DC) in August 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with Human Resources
    Phone interview with two employees
    Face to Face interview with four employees
    Had to follow up with them quite a bit. Towards the end I followed up once a week and I kept getting the run around until I was finally told they went with another candidate. It was stressful time period.

Membership Database Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American College of Cardiology (Washington, DC) in September 2012.

Interview

Came to the ACC through a staffing agency. The interview process was straightforward and a limited contract was offered within the same week. The interviewers asked a series of questions about the reasons I had left prior positions and whether or not I had any conflicts with colleagues at prior positions.

Interview Questions

• Are you a big picture person or someone who is concerned with the details?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American College of Cardiology in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in-person interview. The overall process was standard. The references were checked and confirmed, and this occurred prior to the official offer (not the same for all companies).

Project Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American College of Cardiology.

Interview

The interview process was professional, prompt and streamlined. Their Human Resource staffers were organized and timely. A telephone interview was combined with a follow up in person interview. It was a pleasure to meet the team of peers and supervisors that the open position would be working directly and indirectly with.

Advocacy Interview

Application

Interview

You have 3 interviews - the first with an in-house HR recruiter, then with your direct supervisor and a (potential) colleague, then finally you have a panel interview with potential teammates and end with meeting with the vice president.