American College of Cardiology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American College of Cardiology Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at American College of Cardiology

Advocacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American College of Cardiology (Washington, DC).

Interview

You have 3 interviews - the first with an in-house HR recruiter, then with your direct supervisor and a (potential) colleague, then finally you have a panel interview with potential teammates and end with meeting with the vice president.

Project Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American College of Cardiology.

Interview

The interview process was professional, prompt and streamlined. Their Human Resource staffers were organized and timely. A telephone interview was combined with a follow up in person interview. It was a pleasure to meet the team of peers and supervisors that the open position would be working directly and indirectly with.

Membership Database Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American College of Cardiology (Washington, DC) in September 2012.

Interview

Came to the ACC through a staffing agency. The interview process was straightforward and a limited contract was offered within the same week. The interviewers asked a series of questions about the reasons I had left prior positions and whether or not I had any conflicts with colleagues at prior positions.

Interview Questions

• Are you a big picture person or someone who is concerned with the details?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American College of Cardiology in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in-person interview. The overall process was standard. The references were checked and confirmed, and this occurred prior to the official offer (not the same for all companies).

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American College of Cardiology in March 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview with an HR Representatitive, followed by a second phone interview with the team I would be working with that was about an hour long. I heard back from them a week later to set up an in person interview for a few days or week later. I met with my future boss for half hour and then for half hour with two other staff members.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me the position and a salary lower than I was okay with. I countered with an additional 10k and they met me in the middle.