American College of Physicians Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American College of Physicians Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at American College of Physicians

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American College of Physicians (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

It took about 3'weeks, applied EarlyApril, got a call to schedule an interview late April . Received job offer a few days after the interview. Had to run background check and submit paper work.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation that could not get solved and how could you fix the situation if there could be a fix?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American College of Physicians (Washington, DC) in June 2015.

Interview

It took them about 2 to 3 weeks for them to review my application before they offered me an interview. After the phone interview they told me I made it to the next round which was a writing test. I submitted that and I waited another two weeks, but by then I had found another job. But overall I'm assuming the process would take about a month to month and a half.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?
      What would your coworkers or boss say about you?
      Describe an instance you went above and beyond in your job?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American College of Physicians (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2008.

Interview

Quick to respond. Multiple interviews, took a while to finally get hired. One person who interviewed me (no longer there) asked an illegal question.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. I was prepared, and the job was a good match.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, they offered a competitive salary with great benefits.