American Cybersystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Cybersystems Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2017

2.6

Director Interview

Interview

This company reached out to me for a position.

We went back and forth over the phone and email scheduling interviews. We had THREE separate interviews setup in the course of two weeks. All of them were cancelled last minute for scheduling conflicts.

I reached out to the hiring manager and never received a response.

Beware of this company. Read the reviews. Chat with folks that work there.
    The truth WILL come out.

Again, this company called me to interview for an upper management role. Very glad I found out their ways before I wasted anymore time.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Cybersystems (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview for the job 3 times was told I had the job was given a start was told a few days that they pulled the position. Did not call my previous employer or any of my reference

Interview Questions

• How long had I been a director.,which was over 30 years   Answer Question

IT Analyst (Entry Level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Cybersystems (Duluth, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

First I was contacted by a recruiter followed by two onsite rounds. One round was to go through your resume and to know what are you up to. Later followed by another round where you are given a scenario and asked to implement it in your own way using any technology from where your intrview is proceeded based on your answer.

Interview Questions

• I was given a scenario to insert the details of the employee and how to validate the details and at last after the data is inserted concerned HR is to be notified about the insertions. Address is to be validated using some external api.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter - SAN Ramon, CA Interview

Application

I interviewed at American Cybersystems in December 2015.

Interview

I applied to the Technical Recruiter position via LinkedIn. The hiring manager reached out to me to schedule a time to talk. The 1st time the hiring manager was more than 15 minutes late to our call. I figure it was cancelled or something came up on his end. He actually called me and asked me if it was still a good time to talk. I didn't think it was, since I had already ordered lunch. We reschedule for the same time the next day. He didn't call or email me.

Not sure what happened, but the lack of communication or being punctual is a bad indication of someone I wouldn't want to work with.

Interview Questions

• Is this still a good time to talk?   1 Answer

Senior Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at American Cybersystems (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

3 phone interviews, 1 face to face. I was interviewed on the phone 3 times with one phone interview with multiple people. Longest interview was almost 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Explain working with offshore employees.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davidson, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Cybersystems (Davidson, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

I emailed my resume and all necessary documents for hire. Necessary paperwork was emailed to me, in which I had to sign to complete, then emailed back to ACS in their office in Duluth, GA. Then I was set up for a face-to-face interview with two managers over this position at Ingersoll Rand. And finally was given a call from ACS that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had experience working with filing since the projects consisted mainly of going through many boxes of files and putting them in order.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American Cybersystems.

Interview

Phone interview with the client at first, after this there was an on-site visit and interview. This took almost 15 days to complete from the phone interview to being hired.

Interview Questions

• Nothing so strenuous- straight to the question and expect straight answers   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Cybersystems (Duluth, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

I had a one on one interview with one of the managers. He asked basic interview questions. The took me on a tour of office. Talked a lot about what the company does and the clients they recruit for.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview they asked basic questions. I had to send my resume', they called and submitted to the company I contracted for. After about a week, got a call in for interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Cybersystems in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from American CyberSystems. He asked few questions and told me nothing about the position except that it was for C++. Despite repeated requests for more information, I was given none. He asked me to guarantee that I would accept a certain contract rate. No matter how many times I asked for detailed job information, they refused to obtain it. They spent more time giving me excuses than it would have taken to get the job information. This is one of the most unprofessional companies I've ever dealt with; avoid them like the plague.