American Eagle Financial Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Eagle Financial Credit Union

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Eagle Financial Credit Union (East Hartford, CT) in April 2018.

Interview

They asked questions mostly about my charactr. The interviewer seemed to really want to know me and how I am.
    Dress professionally. The dress code is business casual but more on the conservative side and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever been involved with any conflict? How have I fixed it?   Answer Question

American Eagle Federal Credit Union Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Eagle Financial Credit Union (East Hartford, CT).

Interview

Fill out application and gave it to friend who was working there. Received call to come in for an interview. Had interview with the manager of the department, myself and an HR rep. Got a call next day with an offer. Others in my department who were hired after me had to do a presentation in front of a group as well. Standard interview.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I asked questions about the company. What direction are they going in? What are they looking for in me?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Eagle Financial Credit Union (East Hartford, CT).

Interview

When I was hired, it was through an HR staff member. Today they use a third party contractor, although I think they are going back to the HR staff member approach. The interview was pretty standard with the typical behavioral types of questions.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any unexpected or difficult questions, other than the standard "Tell me about yourself." That one is expected but tough.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at American Eagle Financial Credit Union (East Hartford, CT) in September 2011.

Interview

It was easy process.. Met with HR then the department Manager. HR contacted me and scheduled the interview.

The wait time was short as well as the interview. The questions were short and to the point.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Eagle Financial Credit Union in July 2010.

Interview

A day or two after I had applied online, I got a call from a recruiter. He asked me about my current salary, why I was looking for a new job, and so forth. He said that someone would contact me soon about an interview.

Indeed, within a few days, somone did call me to schedule an interview. I was initially told that it would be an in-person interview. However, on the day of the interview, I was notified that it would be a phone interview.

The hiring manager did most of the talking during the interview, although someone else was with him.

The interviewers made it clear that a typical workweek for this position was 50 to 60 hours.

I got the impression that the department's work culture was harsh.

At the end of the interview, I was told that I would be contacted if I was chosen to advance to the next step, an in-person interview.

Based on my interview experience, I would not accept an offer for this position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little bit about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you instead of the other candidates?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about the last helpdesk ticket that you handled.   Answer Question
    • Is there anything that isn't on your resume that you want to tell us about?   Answer Question