American Eagle Outfitters American Eagle Outfitters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Eagle Outfitters American Eagle Outfitters Interview Questions

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

American Eagle Outfitters Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Katy, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

fast and easy. asked basic questions about your lifestyle and how you work in school. i went in to apply and actually got lucky because after i submitted my application they reviewed it and asked if i could come in that weekend for my interview and i can start working next week. so i was pretty much handed the job. they normally never do that because after i was hired i watched all these kids walk in and didn't get what i got. in fact idk anyone else that ever got that. the store i applied to must have been really low on employees at the moment, i think that's why i got the job so easily.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Eagle Outfitters

American Eagle Outfitters Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thunder Bay, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Thunder Bay, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I had handed in my resume and roughly 2 weeks later, I was called back for an interview by one of the assistant managers. The interview was done within the store at the back where there was already a set up of couches and whatnot for customers when the store was closed.

Interview Questions

• "If someone where to come in simply just looking, how would you turn them into a buyer?"   Answer Question