American Eagle Outfitters Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a group interview. Asked is to do a mock sales with customer. Asked about our lives - hobbies, etc. the one thing I found to be weird was that their were other applicants for the job at the interview. Basically they wanted to see how you interacted with people. Don't interrupt anyone, be polite, and dress at least in khakis, nice top or a casual appropriate dress. The other kids wore jeans with holes in them and t shirts to a job interview. None of them were hired.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Filled out an app in store, sat in a group interview for about 15 minutes. Got hired, then came in for orientation for 3 hours that was paid. Then started working

Interview Questions

• What are you going to school for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Locust Grove, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Locust Grove, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I filled out a paper application. Make sure that it is ALL filled out or they will not accept it. If you have any questions I would ask the manager. The same day I got it I was asked to come in for a group interview. The next day I was hired and that Sunday I had orientation and training.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up with the latest fashion?   1 Answer
    • Do you have experience folding clothes? (Retail wise)   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for American eagle?   1 Answer

Keyholder/Stock Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Atlanta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

Pretty clear cut planning. Set time and date with store manager. Half of interview was typical sit down q&a and described my resume and past experience in detail and informal chatting about outside work interests ( school, hobbies, etc.) other half spent viewing the store and stock room where I was asked how/if I would rearrange or organize things in a more effective way. Relaxed and comfortable interview. Only interviewed once with store mgr.

Interview Questions

• Taking the tour and giving my input based on experience of what I would change or do differently if anything at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Called a few days after interview with offer.

Sales Associate/Stock Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Morrow, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted in a group in the back storage area. There were 5 of us total. The questions were fairly simple and something like what you would expect from any employer. The interviewer was very nice, in an overly-excited kind of way,but had the personality that was comfortable enough to approach.

Interview Questions

• There were not necessarily any difficult or unexpected questions. However, they did ask "Is the customer always right?" That is quite the thinker. I cannot say that there is a right or wrong answer,that is for you to decide.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

They ask you why you want to work for the company, if you are familiar with the clothes, what makes you different, etc.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different thann anyone that could work at AE?   Answer Question

Negotiation