American Eagle Outfitters Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Eagle Outfitters Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

There was no interview other than going to my staffing agency. I was told this job would be very boring and tedious. It was much more than that, one of the worst jobs I've ever had.

Other Interview Reviews for American Eagle Outfitters

Anonymous Employee in Bismarck, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Bismarck, ND) in September 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed on a bench in front of the American Eagle store. Nothing wrong about it, very casual. Just typical interview questions. I was interviewed by the store manager that also had a very casual appearance. I got hired within 2 days. It was a fairly fast process. I didn't really like their skill test that i personally didn't consider very helpful as i had to get it done in front of customers at a computer they use to check out people.

Interview Questions

• Why did i choose AE; Why do i think it is a good place for me to work for; What can i bring in as a customer service associate;   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Foley, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Foley, AL) in June 2012.

Interview

It was very simple interview, they asked basic questions about experience, what you plan to bring to the company, etc.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions personally were about how would you handle disgruntled people.   Answer Question