American Eagle Outfitters Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Eagle Outfitters Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online for an IT Internship. Did an 8-question video interview via webcam. Was called in the next day for an in-person interview where 3 different people talked to me for 30mins each. Overall a very easy interview experience for a first-timer

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to overcome a challenge in a group   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Eagle Outfitters

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters.

Interview

Very casual and laid-back. Did not as a lot of situation questions it was more about going over your resume and the project that you were asked to complete prior to the interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Employers are very nice. They talked with me about my education experience and projects listing on the resume. It is not difficulty interview. i just need to explain details about projects and answer some behavior questions. Enjoy it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (State College, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

On campus interview. it was around 30 minutes. Basically the recruiter asked about my resume and why I was interested in the company. They said if they were interested then they would have me come to the pittsburgh office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Bloomington, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

The recruiters were pretty laid back, and overall the interview was pretty standard. They threw in a couple hard questions like"what do you think the next big trend of this year will be" and "what can we change at AE".

Interview Questions

• Give examples of the type of work you did in your previous internship   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

Behavioral interview consisting of typical "tell me about a time when..." questions and questions regarding my background, previous work experience, and education.