American Eagle Outfitters Sales Associate/Denim Expert Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Eagle Outfitters Sales Associate/Denim Expert Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Associate/Denim Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Brought my application into the store and the manager asked me a few questions, including, "Why do you want to work here?, What is your favorite trend right now?, How do you follow fashion in your personal life?". Told me they would be in touch. About a week later they called me setting up an interview time. I arrived early and was asked to shop around while waiting. Was brought into the back room and sat down with the hiring manager. Very friendly, easygoing but she wasn't super organized. This was my first job so she asked me about my experience working with people in school and extra curricular activities. I gave straightfoward and honest answers and showed that I was very excited to have the interview. 2 days after the interview I called to thank her for the interview and about a week later she called and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you knew a co worker was stealing?   Answer Question