American Eagle Outfitters Sales Associate/Stock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Eagle Outfitters Sales Associate/Stock Interview Questions

1.7

Sales Associate/Stock Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters in July 2016.

Interview

Interview less than 5 mins. It was one on one in between kiosks at the mall. Extremely easy with very little questions. Lots of people were there because it was open interviews

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Eagle Outfitters

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Mobile, AL) in May 2014.

Interview

Turned in application, informal in-store interview, set up second interview, called back a week later--Laidback interview, just like having a conversation with a friend. Called back 3-6 weeks later and offered the job. I accepted it and have loved working for this company! The biggest part about me getting the job offer was that I was consistent in going back every few days and checking on my application status.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite piece of American Eagle clothing?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Stock Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters.

Interview

Sent a resume through craigslist and was emailed to do a group interview a few days later

Sales Associate/Stock Interview

Interview

Had to go in store to get application. They prefer it if you take it home and bring it back. I attached a letter of recommendation which impressed them (letter not mandatory). First impressions are very very important. You are judged from the moment you walk in their store and ask for an application. Make sure they remember you. The interview took about 15 minutes and then I filled out a 5 minute survey online in the back. They asked the basic questions: Why do you want to work here? When would you be able to start? Do you have transportation?

Interview Questions

• Where do you get your fashion inspiration?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Morrow, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted in a group in the back storage area. There were 5 of us total. The questions were fairly simple and something like what you would expect from any employer. The interviewer was very nice, in an overly-excited kind of way,but had the personality that was comfortable enough to approach.

Interview Questions

• There were not necessarily any difficult or unexpected questions. However, they did ask "Is the customer always right?" That is quite the thinker. I cannot say that there is a right or wrong answer,that is for you to decide.   Answer Question