American Eagle Outfitters Production Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

I was approached by the recruiter for the position and was clear on my salary and career goals. The position was not a good fit to my goals and I should not have been presented for consideration. The interview was a waste of time - both mines and theirs.

Interview Questions

Production Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters in March 2010.

Interview

I went through a recruiter for this position. I met with their HR first, and then proceeded through to meet with 3 other people- 2 cross-functional and 1 direct. The 2 designers asked general questions and it was more like a meet and greet. The last person I interviewed with was the head of their production at the time.

Interview Questions

• your company is a great place to work, why do you want to leave your current job?   Answer Question

The position was changed last minute because of a re-structure and it did not seem like a stable environment.