American Eagle Outfitters Merchandising Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Eagle Outfitters Merchandising Intern Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied first through college recruiting, had to submit a project, and had a Skype interview. I was then invited to the final round interview (all expenses paid) at their headquarters in Pittsburgh.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the trends you forecast being relevant in the coming Spring?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Eagle Outfitters

Merchandising Intern Interview

Interview

The process is very straight forward and quick. Once the interview was setup, It was a simple question answer scenario. The people there were friendly and easy to talk to. The best attitude to carry is to just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• What changes would you add or make to the companies clothing line.   Answer Question

Merchandising Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters in February 2012.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a college career fair and got set up with an interview for the next day. Interviewers were very nice and professional. They asked basic questions about my work experiences and views on their company. It was very trend intensive: they were looking for someone who follows fashion closely and knows their products well.

Interview Questions

• What was a trend that we missed last season?   Answer Question
    • Who do you think is our biggest competitor? What do you think they do better than us?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negociation. set hourly rate. corporate housing was provided

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

2:1 interview with one HR representative and a merchant. The interview was entirely behavioral and generally laid back. Both of the interviewers were very friendly, and really just wanted to get to know me. They asked about why I'm interested in retail, any changes I'd make to the AE assortment, my perception of the AE brand, where I shop, favorite high end retailers/designers, etc.