American Eagle Outfitters Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Eagle Outfitters Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters.

Interview

Applied online then 1 month later got a call to schedule an interview. After the interview got offered the job immediately. The interview was one on one. Met with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Eagle Outfitters

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (King of Prussia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call a few days later. set up interview. Got interviewed by hiring manager which was easy and chill. Then I got a second interview with the actual manager.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview and she asked us about 7 questions and we went around and each answered. I was surprised that the second round was the same day, but those of us who moved on had an interview with the managers. It was really fast and easy and they were all really nice.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Walked in one day asking if they were hiring and they gave me an application to fill out. I turned it in and she told me i can be interviewed couple days later. Interview was really easy and the manager was very nice. She only asked me like 2 questions and discussed my previous jobs and my results of my personality test.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Was a relaxed group interview with three or four people. Simple questions, asking about your experience, scenarios, and your style, also information about the store and location. It was an average interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Went to a group interview that took place in their stock room in the basement. Very laid back, more of an effort to get to know you. Asked us a series of questions and than had us fill out an application. We were than pulled aside and told we should be expecting an email within the week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at American Eagle   Answer Question
    • If your former employer/teacher were here what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was super easy. I went in for an interview and was hired on the spot. They had paper applications so I was able to go in the store and fill out the app without waiting for call backs and emails. I really loved working for the company

Interview Questions

• What makes you the perfect candidate for his position? (The only question they asked me)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (New York, NY).

Interview

I was called in for a group interview that was for multiple stores in the area. The Questions were mostly about customer service. Everyone had the chance to speak at least one. hiring manager said that they were looking for people with at minimum 4 days of availability and one over night ability. being a student i did not meet the overnight requirement and was not called back

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed setting. I wore american eagle jeans and a cute top from another store. The manager just took me aside and ask me a few questions about 4 or 5 days after I submitted my application.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online got an email couple days later to call to schedule for an interview and had the interview the following week. They basically told me on the spot that they will probably move forward with me. Wear something casual and comfortable but no to causal like jeans.