American Eagle Outfitters Sales Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sale Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview 1:1 and consisted of multiple retail questions. It was a straight forward and a lot of it was common sense if you have a strong background with retail service.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about customer service and how it drives sales?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Eagle Outfitters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Huron, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Port Huron, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called for an interview, I was asked to fill out an application, I was interviewed then had to complete a questionare on the stores iPad. Waiting for a call back.

Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters in November 2014.

Interview

Very short and quick, should have been more careful, i was made and offer but she was not honest with hours and i was disappointed when they were cut and i did not receive any training

Anonymous Employee in Saint Clairsville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Saint Clairsville, OH) in August 2011.

Interview

They only hire in peak times. If you get hired and are good during those peek times they will keep you on as core staff. Make sure you are very friendly and are a people person, bc thats one of the biggest skills you will need to have.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about american eagle.and they ask you a few customer service questions for example - describe a time you had to fix a customer problem and how did you help them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If your only looking for a few hours a week(8-15) then it will be good for you but if your looking for full time its not the right place for you.