American Eagle Outfitters Stock Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2018

2.4

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Garland, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Very fast, much like tennis you had to respond quickly and energetically or else you lost the manager's attention very quickly but the questions were easily answered. The usual why are you applying, what's your schedule like, etc. While all mangers may not be the same mine was a very hit or miss, all or nothing type guy so if you weren't dedicated you were out.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Eagle Outfitters

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy. Group interview of 6 people which took place downstairs in the stock room. They asked us pretty simple questions and had us fill out the application as much as we could and our availability. After answering a few questions she called 3 people (who im assuming didnt get the job) and led them upstairs so they could leave. The other 3 (including me) stood while we were chosen one by one to speak with a person from HR who would ask us more questions and eventually offer us a position that day.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview was very casual. My interview took place in a group setting with one other person. We were asked basic questions like what kind of experience we had and if we had any leadership skills.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in retail?
      Have you help leadership positions in the class?
      Could you recommend an outfit to a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

first: you apply online. Second they call you for a group interview. third they will send you an email if you were hire. you don't need to be dress in business attire.

Interview Questions

• What you like to do with your free time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Champaign, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Basic one on one interview inside mall hallways. Getting to know you questions and skills questions. Want to know your sense of fashion and or style. Discussed availability and offered me position.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview is a group interview with about 5 other people. They will ask you the basic questions The key is to remain positive but also be honest. They just want to hear about your personality and want you to always think of putting the customer first and making sure they're the priority.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer approached you with a question you don't know the answer to?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

It was first a group interview with 8-10 other people. They asked everyone many retail scenario questions as well as "Why American Eagle?" questions. Then afterward, they interviewed everyone one on one with managers from different flagship American Eagle stores in New York. A manager from the Soho flagship store interviewed me and basically asked me the same questions as in the group interview. Then he offered me the job and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What is the best customer service you have ever received?   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Interview

It was an easy process. Just having a persona and personality can get you any job , Such as this one.

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Ithaca, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Much more laid back than I thought, very simple. She was nice and was straight to the point. She wanted to make sure I worked somewhere I would excel at, so she put me in the back because she knew my people skills wernt the best and i could work on them.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2018.

Interview

I came in for my interview and the hiring manager took me out to the food court. He asked myself basic interview questions. He seemed more concerned with my availability more than anything