American Express CCP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Express CCP Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was professional and successful. The interviewer asked questions concerning my work history and education. The interview was held in a spacious room with pictures of famous card members. I was impressed with the layout and the lighting. They really care about their employees and the hiring process. The interviewer was professional and courteous.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Express

CCP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at American Express (Brighton, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Took 3 months, intense. Did not find out until 4 days before the start date I had the job. It could come across intimidating some of the approaches they take.

Interview Questions

• If your best friend was here what advice would he give you   Answer Question

Negotiation

Intense

CCP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at American Express (Brighton, England (UK)) in July 2011.

Interview

Lengthy, 3 part interview (telephone, internet + training day), 4 weeks classroom based training, 1 month job based training. Lots of promises , but after one year none fulfilled. 18 month block on promotion, job description not adhered to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

3 months