American Express Compliance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Express Compliance Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Express (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

No interview - only a phone screening and writing assessment. Writing assessment takes 3 hours to test your analytical and writing skills. Got the offer the next day of taking the assessment.

Other Interview Reviews for American Express

Analyst (Compliance) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Express (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

After applying online they contacted me by email. I took the written assessment, and the next day had a brief phone interview during which they asked one or two questions then described the general job and answered any questions I had. After accepting the offer, the next part of the process required a drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job and come to American Express?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Express (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview was very brief and casual. Just basically had to be able to hold a conversation and be social. After that there was a 3 hour closed universe written examination. If you do well on the written exam and can hold a conversation you should be ok. Senior managers were friendly.

Interview Questions

• can you hold a conversation   1 Answer

Negotiation

tried to negotiate higher salary - non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

I did a phone Interview, but they don't interview the same way anymore. Now they just have people do a writing test if they pass the resume screen. You should pass the resume screen if you have the minimum requirements for the position. Then getting the job is mostly about how well you did on the writing test relative to the other applicants.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

I had to take a 3-hour written exam and write a SARS report based on data that was given to me from a news article and from internal sources. It was very difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at American Express (Plantation, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone Screen, panel interview, then interview with the vp of department

Interview Questions

• escribe a time when it was important for you to keep the big picture or overall strategy in mind, despite the demands you faced.   Answer Question
    • Can you describe a time when you believed it was i9mportant to challenge generally accepted ideas or assumptions?   Answer Question

I wanted to remain a line leader

Analyst Compliance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at American Express in May 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. more of behavioural questions. One should be thorough with the CV. Very structured hiring process and supportive HR managers.
    Stick to the basics of interview i.e. maintain eye contact, correct posture and confidence