American Express Manager Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

American Express Manager Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Feb 13, 2017

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Express (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Interviews are competency based so have your examples ready. You will also need to have some idea about the industry and the company's position. It's a bonus if you know about regulation in the industry. If you are interviewing for Finance, read the annual report.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Express

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Express (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

I had 4 rounds of interviews during the recruitment process. Competency based questions - why Amex? Why now? Key strengths and weaknesses for the candidate. I also did 2 case interviews that involved the card industry.

Interview Questions

• Why would you choose to work for Amex and what makes Amex different from Visa and Mastercard?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Express (London, England (UK)) in December 2008.

Interview

They only have guidelines. My interview process consisted of a 1st round & final round interview with the same person!

Interview Questions

• I find Amex interviews very structured with a lot of focus on competency-based questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay structure is very rigid and managers who are recruited from the outside star on £50k-£60k.