American Express Marketing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Express Marketing Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Express.

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruitment center and was notified of an interview request at the specified interview-request date.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Express

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Express in February 2013.

Interview

It's a fairly simple interview process. I submitted my resume through the career center and the Amex website and got selected for a first round interview.

The first round interview was 2-45 minute behavioral with some situational questions. I got a call in less than 24 hours for final round where they flew me out to NYC to participate in a Super Day. They only had me do two 2-30 minute behavioral interviews that were a little more situational this time. It was really casual and not intense at all. The interviewers are really nice and make you feel comfortable.

I got a call 48 hours later for an offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• We launched a new marketing campaign, and profitability went down even though sales went up. What happened? Is it ever okay for that to happen?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American Express (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Submit resume via on campus recruiting.
    Make sure to be involved at on campus recruiting events.
    Behavior based interview questions about one's self and general questions about American Express outlook.
    Two rounds of behavioral question on campus.
    Final round interviews take place at NYC on a big super day. Many interns form across the US come to interview. Similar behavioral questions as in first round.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Assessment centre involved a critical reasoning test and a quantitative reasoning test. This is followed by a group case study (the case depends on which position you are applying for) and then a networking session. If you get through this round, you will be called for a face-to-face interview (1-1)

Interview Questions

• Propose a digital marketing campaign for young consumers   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

Online application form, CV and Cover letter.
    Completed online maths and verbal tests - not my strengths at all but very easy.
    Didn't hear back for a while but received a call to schedule a telephone interview. Was supposed to be competency based but asked some random questions lasted around 15-20 mins.
    Invited to attend assssment centre including competency and behavioural interviews, one hour to read a case study and prepare for a ten minute presentation and 15-20 mins of questions and an in-tray exercise to be discussed as a group.
    VERY friendly and well organised, was impressed.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial application
    Numerical, VErbal and personality SHL test
    Application screening
    Telephone interview
    Assessment day
    Offer

The assessment day is made up of 2 interview, a case study, group exercise and a presentation

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up with current affairs
      Your degree has nothing to do with Marketing - why do you want to do this
      How do you time manage