American Express Senior Manager Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

American Express Senior Manager Interview Questions in United Kingdom

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Express (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

4 rounds of interview including a HR screening. Case study and general competency questions. Important to know the culture of the company and the 3 party model and how Amex is different from Visa and Mastercard and other issuers. Important to know why you want to work at Amex and why the culture is right for you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for American Express and how will you add value in your role   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Express

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Express (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I have contacted by recruiting team, then interviewed by 3 Directors by phone. Final interview was face to face with Vice President and Executive Vice President. I had to fly to London, it was offered to me to do it by phone, but adviced to come personally

Interview Questions

• Questions about some real situations   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Express (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Competency based and very friendly. There is a very high level .of honesty in terms .of next steps and informed all the way. One of the very easy going interviews I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to work for Amex   1 Answer