American Family Insurance Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Family Insurance Attorney Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Family Insurance.

Interview

Interviewed twice phone and then One on one. Interviewer slipped up and did not even know that I was in possession of the correct licensing. it was very relaxed. I think they use a 5 point scale.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Family Insurance

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Family Insurance (Madison, WI) in December 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR person for a telephone interview. She asked classic STAR questions, and alot of questions about their core beliefs. I felt the interview went well and I was told that they would be contacting me after the first of the year after she discussed results of the various interviews and decided on who to bring in next. I am very well qualified for the job and was optimistic. I did not hear anything and after several weeks called to follow up; she said she had not yet talked to them and would be talking to them "any day". I followed up after several weeks a few more times and she always said the same thing. After a few months I e-mailed her again and found she left the company. They reposted and then I did not even get a call, and never got a rejection letter or anything. I felt like I had a good chance for an interview but this person left and I had to start at square one again and did not even get considered in the screening with the next HR person, even though I was already "in process" with the person who left. I was really disappointed in the company for this.

Interview Questions

• She asked a question about giving an example in the workplace or your life about diversity.   Answer Question