American Funds Client Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Funds Client Service Representative Interview Questions

Client Service Representative Interview

Interview

After 4 interviews each time with different people I received a form letter to let me know I wouldn't be receiving an offer and my resume would be kept on file. After 4 interviews some personal feedback would be nice, but some places don't even do that much.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position? (Asked 4 times)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Funds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Funds (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Received a call 2 days later for a phone interview. Then two weeks later had an interview at the office in Irvine.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavior questions. Tell me about a time you received feedback and what did you do?....tell me about a time....   Answer Question

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at American Funds (Carmel, IN) in August 2011.

Interview

Very lengthy and in depth process. You will start out with with basic get to know phone interview in which they will tell u more about role, then you'll be called in to on site interview. The on site interview will consists of 2 interviews, a tour, and a demonstration a of how our system works. You are not being evaluated during tour or job demonstration unless you show some very strange behavior. Lastly, you will go through reference checking. They are very in depth on this- so don't try to hide or enhance anything in resume. Finally, you will be offered job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Funds (San Antonio, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

Submitted online application, and was contacted by HR the next day. On that initial contact, HR did a phone interview right away and then scheduled me for a 1:1 interview.

The 1:1, consisted of a in person interview with a HR employee, then a hiring manager that asked additional questions. The two interviews happen in the same day, and I was there for about 3 hours because there was a group of other people interviewing.

Two questions asked were...

Interview Questions

• Name one time where you faced a challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    • Name a time that you provided exceptional customer service?   Answer Question

It's a call center