American Girl Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Girl Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at American Girl

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Girl (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Went to a open job interview..LOTS of people, very unexpected. I wasn't prepared that day; I had jeans on and a black scoop neck mid-sleeve. I was one of the very last people to be interviewed but I was asked questions about describing myself and about my past jobs. To my surprise, the woman scheduled a 2nd interview for me and told me my attire was alright for that day. We pretty much worked on my time availability schedule since I was flexible, she told me which days they need people the most, etc. Since I've only had a few months of retail experience at that time, I couldn't provide so much experience.

Went in for the 2nd interview all dressed up. The second day was full of different interviewers. I had a pretty young woman interview me and she was asking questions from the booklet, such as what I didn't like about my past jobs and what I know about the company. The interview made me feel very uneasy for some reason. She did a quick background check and told me I was not qualified at the moment. Not so bad but I felt so uncomfortable and I answered all the questions to the best of my ability.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Girl

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Girl.

Interview

there was a group interview. i was asked why i wanted to work at a place like american girl and my availability. it was pretty easy i thought it was gonna be much harder to be honest.