American Girl Order Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at American Girl

2.5

Order Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Middleton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Girl (West Middleton, WI).

Interview

Asked about not working December 23rd - 26th, 2017 because already have plane tickets. Was told would not be asked to employ. Offered to cancel trip. My son is a fire fighter for the Air Force in Fort Worth, Texas and this is usually when I see him once a year. Am willing to cancel plane tickets and never spend the holiday season with them and instead go visit other time of year.

Interview Questions

• Asked me how I knew about American Girl and if I knew anyone that worked for the company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Girl

Order Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmot, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Girl (Wilmot, WI) in August 2012.

Interview

There was a typing test and a verbal interview with human services. Then there was a tour of the facility followed by another interview.
    The typing test was easy and short. Mistakes were accepted within a certain range. The interviewer was a very nice person. The facility was bright and cheerful.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. You were offered the company's beginners' hourly salary.