American Girl Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Girl Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions

Interviews at American Girl

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Natick, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Girl (Natick, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

they asked why do you want to work there? what do you know about the company? then they ask you generic interview questions. then they would let you know if you are hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Girl

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Girl (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Very fast. First had a phone interview then met with direct manager during in person interview. My portfolio was reviewed, and I talked about my past installation work for other large brands. The HR director was very personable and friendly, as was the head of the visual department.

Interview Questions

• What strengths will you bring to the role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Girl (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Went into the store and asked if they were highering, was given an application and an hour later turned it in and got an interview on the spot. It was a friendly and easy interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you help a customer that wants something out off stock?   Answer Question