American Greetings Area Supervisor In Training Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Greetings Area Supervisor In Training Interview Questions

2.5

/Area Supervisor In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Greetings (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the company website. About two weeks later I got a phone call from the district sales manager in my area. We spoke for about 15 minutes about the possibility of an internship with this company, however, since I go to school two hours away with no American Greetings sales territory nearby I wouldn't be able to complete the internship, however, I was then asked to come meet with her a few weeks later for an interview. She was extremely helpful and the interview was very easy going. We discussed the possibility of me becoming an area supervisor in training after graduation, assuming there are openings that will lead to a career in the future. Overall great experience.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to this company? What do you know about this company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Greetings

Area Supervisor In Training Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Greetings.

Interview

I interviewed by phone in November and didn't hear back. I emailed them several times. Finally in April I learned that my original interview switched departments. I had to do another phone interview, then a skills test, drug test, I shadowed someone who does the job I would be doing, and I had face-to-face interview.

Negotiation

They wouldn't negotiate

Area Supervisor In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Greetings (Atlanta, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

HR contacted me within 3 days of applying and asked that I allotted 1 hour for a phone interview. We spoke on the phone for approximately 40 minutes. She first told me about the position and then she asked me questions about my past experiences, etc. She also told me that I would have to take a computer assessment test. I am currently waiting on the 3rd party company to contact me, so I can take the test.

Interview Questions

• Many part-time merchandisers work for American Greetings as a hobby and something to do in their spare time. How would you keep part-time merchandisers motivated.   2 Answers