American Heart Association Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Heart Association Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The process took approximately 2-3 weeks from apply to final email. I applied online and received a response to take a personality test. I did so, then was sent a link for a video interview. After completing that, I had a phone interview with HR where we talked about my qualifications, job experience and the position available. I was told what the next steps would be and assured that I would be hearing from them shortly for an in person interview or further testing. Ultimately, the next I heard was a polite (but form) rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a challenge you faced in a previous position and how you tackled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Heart Association

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Heart Association in January 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by a recruiter over the phone and then invited to an in person interview a week later with the hiring manager. I thought it went well; questions were not too difficult at all but their are several stages in the interview process. I wasn't called back after the first in person interview despite having all the qualifications and it seeemingly going well. I would be curious to know what they're looking for.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Heart Association (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

Easy - met with the hiring manager. She was very pleasant and easy to talk to. I was offered the position after having had a computer test and then having a 1 on 1 interview. I had to go through a phone screen first as well. They were thoughtful and had my do the computer test first before meeting with the hiring manager so that if I failed the computer test that I wouldn't waste her time or mine. We talked about future goals as well as the tasks for the job I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/weaknesses. Ask about each item on your resume though so if you have it on there be ready to talk about it at length.   Answer Question

American Heart Association Response

Aug 10, 2016 – Talent Acquisition & Engagement

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear that you had a great experience throughout the interview process. Congratulations! Welcome to the AHA family and hope you... More

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at American Heart Association.

Interview

A very respectful process.

Interview Questions

• List of weaknesses, be prepared for the panel to want 6 or more examples.   Answer Question