American Heart Association Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

American Heart Association Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Aug 23, 2017

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The position is the data analyst. Three phases included. First, an initial phone screen, last for 15 min. Then there are two following on-site interview, one lasts 1 hour and another one last for one and a half hour. Many behavior questions in the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• How to make sure the data in the report is correct?
      How to deal with the conflicts with colleagues?   Answer Question

Temporary Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Irving, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

2 person interview, interview only lasted 20 minutes (bad sign) and they didn't ask me any of the "typical" interview questions. I think they saw my age when I walked in and that's all they needed to know .......

Interview Questions

• We talked for 5 minutes about my commute to work . . . they did ask why do you want to work here which was the same question they asked me on the phone interview, and the same person was interviewing me ....   1 Answer

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Emailed with talent coordinator within a week of applying. Was sent a link for a personality assessment and for a prerecorded online video interview. Withing a few days had an in person interview with the marketing supervisor.

National Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Referred by a top-performing staff person. Interviews were condescending, follow-up nonexistent. Even after an email to request any information or next steps (or tell me I wasn't in the running anymore) HR staff simply would not write back, neither would any leadership I interviewed with. Beyond unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How did you raise so much money in X city/event/situation.   1 Answer

Director of Marketing and Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with AHA Talent Acquisition Specialist via phone for 30 minutes. Explained overview of the position, department structure and leadership, asked general questions like how did you learn of this position, why are you interested in this position and then questions about work experience in relation to specific duties for the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any history working with global communications? Are you familiar/have you used CRM programs?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Panel interview with different people asking questions about your background, education, and specific job experiences. Questions were positioned where you had to provide a STAR response... Strategy Tactics Action Result

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you overcame an obstacle to achieve your goal.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The process is very lengthy but necessary to ensure the right person is selected for the job. I was interviewed 3x over the phone and 3x in person before being presented an offer for employment.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Very smooth
    Multiple people
    Had to do online test
    When they had 3 people in the room at the same time to interview they seemed to stumble a bit not knowing who would ask the next question. Questions seemed random and disjointed.
    Enjoyed meeting the senior leadership of the local office

Interview Questions

• Example of overcoming a difficult relationship to win business   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process took a little over a month. I did two phone interviews with an HR rep which lead to a panel interview with 3 managers from the department for which I was applying. I had not had an interview in 13 years, so I was extremely nervous. They had hard hitting questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had conflict with a coworker? What was it, how did you handle it and how is the relationship now?   Answer Question

American Heart Association Response

Aug 10, 2016 – Talent Acquisition & Engagement

Thank you for the review. Glad to hear that the interview went well. Congratulations! Hope you are having a great time living the AHA Life! – The AHA Talent Acquisition & Employment Branding team.... More

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Screening Interview:

First they took the screening interview from the Human resource management.

Phone Interview:

Next they I went through the phone interview

First Interview:

Next I face the face to face interview.

Second Interview:

Next I went through the technical interview.

Third Interview:

I face to to face third interview with the manager.

Final Interview:

I face this interview with the Human resource team member and gave final offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Network related technical questions and some others general type.   Answer Question