American Heart Association Development Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Heart Association Development Director Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The initial interview was with an HR rep. Usual questions, strengths, weaknesses... 2 weeks later an interview with the hiring manager, who misrepresented the position. Follow up interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on anything, at least with my hiring mgr.

Other Interview Reviews for American Heart Association

Development Director Interview

Interview

The interview process was relative to the VP in charge. My VP at the time was rather straight forward, however, he's since left. I did have an opportunity to negotiate my salary with HR when the time came, and while there was little/no wiggle room in their offer, we were able to negotiate a 'signing bonus'.

Interview Questions

• Given my interviewer, the questions were fairly straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Development Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Heart Association in March 2012.

Interview

The first interview was with a recruiter by phone for about 1 hour. Questions were about previous work experience and how it related to the job at AHA. The recruiter sent me an online personality test and asked me to complete the online application, and I was scheduled for an in person interview. The interview was 1:1 and consisted of predictable questions that were very easy to answer. I thought my interview went very well and was extremely surprised when I received an email 1 week later from the recruiter saying that I wasn't chosen to move forward in the interview process. I would love to know what this organization is really looking for.

Interview Questions

• What type of work environment do you like?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation that did not go well and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What do you think will be the biggest challenges to this position?   Answer Question