American Heart Association Walk Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Heart Association Walk Director Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Heart Association.

Interview

Friendly but questions lacked a pattern or focus. Kept trying to carry a common thread through to reinforce points on my experience but kept being pulled off track by the interviewer. I think its a place that likes to hire mainly women, who would sort of be sorority girl types.

Interview Questions

• The standard "Tell us about yourself' "Tell me about a work failure."   Answer Question

Walk Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Purchase, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

My first contact after applying online was from a Human Resources. Next I scheduled an interview with Taryn Branca at the Purchase Office. Taryn and I had a wonderful and productive meeting at her office and i was contacted about 2 weeks later that Taryn had left on maternity leave and i would be having a panel interview with 2 managers after taking a sales test. I arrived on time for the interview and I waited about 20 minutes. Than I was asked a lot of questions by 2 managers and i felt as if i was really out through the ringer. In the middle of asking me questions, they asked me to leave the room so they could figure out their next line of questioning. When i returned they asked a few more questions and were very cold. I was not suprised to here at a later date that they were going to continue their search. A little much of an interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What did your previous sales manager say after doing a "ride along" with you?   Answer Question