American Heart Association Youth Market Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Heart Association Youth Market Director Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2017

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Youth Market Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Valdosta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was called for a screening interview, then completed a video interview, and then completed an in-person interview. The video interview required web camera capability and a software download. Additionally, the date of the face to face was rescheduled for staff convenience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I handled a challenging work situation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Heart Association

Youth Market Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Augusta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

First I applied online, then I was setup with a recruiter that contacted me by phone and gave me more detail about the job. Next I had to take a personality test of some kind. Then I interviewed with the regional director in the area for about an hour. The interview was extensive and the interviewer asked detailed questions regarding situations and previous employment. Lastly, I met the regional director to go through a Skype interview with someone even further up the chain of command. Once again, the questions were tedious and required a fair amount of preparation.

Interview Questions

• Give detailed examples of your past fundraising experiences and the goals met.   Answer Question